Hopefully you have taken advantage of the Black Friday deals and are gearing up for round two with Small Business Saturday. We have a whole lot (71 to be precise) of fun options for you on Saturday in South End and to make it a bit easier we’ll have 2 FREE Holiday Trolleys available to escort you through South End. Both Trolleys will originate from Atherton Mill with one taking a northern route to capture the Camden, Tremont, S Tryon and South Blvd areas and the other traveling South to capture the South Blvd, New Bern, Griffith, Remount, and Hawkins St areas. We’ll have South End maps and free shopping bags to make your experience a bit easier. Shuttles will run from 10am to 2pm after we official launch Small Business Saturday with the reading of the Mayor’s Proclamation by City Council Member Mayfield. Plan your morning and afternoon shopping festivities and then come back at 5:30 to help us light our First Ever South End Holiday Tree. We’ll have FREE cupcakes and cookies from Southern Cake Queen and Roots Good Local Food respectively as well as hot chocolate and cider. The House of Prayer Shout Band will be playing and we’ll have some festive entertainment as well.
Explore the list below and come explore and shop South End as we celebrate the start of the Holiday Season with Small Business Saturday.
1. Common Market Beer Breakfast from 9am to 1pm
4. Black Sheep Skate Shop, We’ll be rolling over all our Black Sheep Friday deals to celebrate, so come through and checkout our Shoe Sale Wall (2 pairs for $69) and the famous Half Price Bargain Boxwill be loaded up with assorted tee shirts, snapback hats and other goodies, with many styles marked down to half or better off their original prices.
5. Modern Fabrics, huge end of year sale
9. Camden Rd Christmas Tree Lot
10. Unexpected Finds
13. Blank Canvas – 15% off the entire store from 9am to 7pm with free hot breakfast and beverages from 9am to 11am.
14. Bentala Salon
16. Escape Salon
17. Milk Shake at Pike’s Old Fashioned Soda Shop
18. Phat Burrito, no one makes burritos like Phat Burrito!
19. SoBo Loft Boutique & Gifts offering a wide variety of unique gifts and free gift wrapping.
26. Atherton Market is South End’s indoor, year round farmer’s market open 5 days a week. They’ll be open this Saturday for Small Business Saturday from 9am to 2pm and house many small businesses.
27. Cloister Honey makes a great gift with their infused and whipped honeys. They have gift sets available at their shop in Atherton Market.
28. Duke’s Bread makes delicious homemade breads and dipping sauces.
29. Simply Local has a great selection of locally sourced prepared foods, cheeses, meats and dairy, which is located in the Atherton Market.
31. Bagels from Owen’s Bagel & Deli
33. Three Little Birds Stationary for Christmas Cards
34. Chicken Pot Pie from Cluck n Cup
36. Interior Motives
38. Fight Gone Mad
39. Canine Café…ton of events
40. Good Bottle Co
45. Post & Gray
46. Christmas Tree Lot at Atherton Market
47. Give the gift of wine from Vin Master
48. Ride the Free Holiday Trolley around South End
52. Give the gift of cooking classes at The Liberty
53. Get your picture in front of the South End Holiday Tree
54. First 100 people in Savory Spice Shop get a free goodie bag of spices
55. Free cup of spiced mulled cider and Baker’s Brew Coffee Cake at Savory Spice from 9:30am to noon
56. Birthday cupcakes at Savory Spice Shop to celebrate their one year anniversary, Chinese Five Spice Cupcakes and Iced Chai Tea
57. Savory Spice will light their store Christmas Tree at 5:30pm, just before the South End Tree Lighting and will remain open until 7pm as their annual gift set sale ends on Nov 24th.
58. Hot chocolate and cookies from The Boulevard at South End
59. Funky fun gifts, wine, beer and coffee from Common Market
60. Shop Furniture Row, Charlotte’s premiere design destination
61. The best electronics in all Charlotte from Bang & Olufsen
62. Reading of the Mayor’s Proclamation by City Councilwoman Mayfield declaring Saturday, November 24th as Small Business Saturday at 10am at Atherton Market
63. Little Ozzy (The USA Premiere Little Ozzy Tribute Band) at Amos South End. Doors at 8pm
64. Locally sourced breakfast from Roots Good Local Food Truck at Atherton Market. Also, check out there special offers on cooking classes.
65. South End Tree Lighting from 5:30-7pm. Free cupcakes from Southern Cake Queen (while supplies last). Free cookies from Roots Good Food. Free hot chocolate and hot cider.
66. Enjoy the House of Prayer Shout Band at the South End Tree Lighting
67. Sofa Shack
68. Re Salon and Med Spa give the gift of health and beauty
69. Package and ship those items with a visit to the UPS Store.
71. Theory Salon